Use of an item is bound by the license you purchase. A license grants you a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use and incorporate the item in your personal or commercial projects
Single Application License
- Your use of the item is restricted to a single installation.
- You may use the item in work which you are creating for your own purposes or for your client.
- You must not incorporate the item in a work which is created for redistribution or resale by you or your client.
- The item may not be redistributed or resold.
- If the item contains licensed components, those components must only be used within the item and you must not extract and use them on a stand-alone basis.
- If the item was created using materials which are the subject of a GNU General Public License (GPL), your use of the item is subject to the terms of the GPL in place of the foregoing conditions (to the extent the GPL applies).